- 10,000 Sq.Ft. Manufacturing Facility
- 2000 sq.ft. mezzanine in warehouse above main floor Additional 650 sq. ft. attached Laboratory/Office Space.
- Loading Dock with 2 Dock Doors, levelers and seal.
- Additional 12 ft roll up door with level access for moving equipment.
- 600 Amp, 480 VAC electrical service
- 2 PSI N. Gas Service .
- A boiler with 10 PSI steam system located in small adjacent building (does not use manufacturing space).
- Compressed Air system with refrigerated air dryer housed in an adjacent building (does not use manufacturing space).
- System of containment ditches throughout manufacturing space.
- Additional 650 sq. ft. attached Laboratory/Office Space.
- Compressed Air, City Water, DI water, and Steam headers throughout manufacturing space.
- Some tanks and equipment might be negotiable to leave in place.
- Stand-alone facility
- North of Atlanta, GA (City of Cartersville), conveniently located off I-75 corridor
- Near proximity to the In-Land port development
- Can include on site professional engineering design provided by CPC
Chemical Products Corporation
CPC celebrates its 90th year of operations in 2023!
CPC’s longevity as an inorganic chemical manufacturer is a direct result of our commitment to our customers, employees, community and environment.
Today, CPC continues to build upon the principles that have brought about years of success as we expand and grow our business into areas such as organic and specialty chemicals. With our infrastructure, core chemical manufacturing competencies and an established supply chain for sourcing raw materials from around the world, CPC is poised for continued success well into the future.